You shit me

Bill Grainger

It's not just because your recipe books are full of such ingredients as "a jar of curry sauce" and other such quite insulting use of prepackaged ingredients. ( It's a COOK book not a stirinapaste book)

It's not just because I don't believe your shineyshineysososhiney happy lifestyle

It's not just because you wear too much pastel clothing

It's because you are quite obviously plotting to take over the world. Someday. Soon.

You want proof?

Um, I'd like to open another restaurant. I think I've still got one in me which I'd like to do in the next couple of years. I'd like to do more books. But I just like working and doing what I'm doing.

Translated.
I will be your Grand Overload one day and subvert you all to my whim you worthless small minded minions to be. Bwa-ha-ha-ha 

No comments: